Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Plumber phobia???

I have a funny story to tell you .  You maybe surprised that it involves a plumber(especially after the last plumbing incident).
I have discovered I have "plumber phobia". The mere mention of the word plumber and I develop hives the size of Texas---big oozing, boiling hives.
 Anyway--our bathtub started to not drain on Sunday.  We poured 3 bottles of Drano, etc and to no avail I finally faced my fate----dialing the plumber's number.  I told Stewart I can't do this--I just can't----you have to do this.
Anyway, Mr. Plumber came yesterday.  I was on pins and needles praying, praying, praying, that it wasn't something serious. Another counselor in our office just had her house diagnosed with tree roots in the water line---major bucks.
 
After the plumber did his thing with the snake.  (heehee), he  asked Stewart two things.  "Do you regularly bathe your dogs in the bathtub? and Is someone in your house going bald?
YES--he pulled out three wads of hair the size of brillo pads ( I did see them and can confirm) from our bathtub drain. And yes they are mostly red hair.
Stewart replied "Well, the wife does have a lot of hair". Thanks Stewart. Thanks a lot.


post signature

No comments: