Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year


Psalm 145: 3,4
"3 Great is the Lord and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom. 4 One generation will commend your works to another; they will tell of your mighty acts."


That is what I want to do today. Lend my verbal praise to our God most high.
This year has been full of highs and lows.

*January we celebrated that I didn't have Meniere's disease

*In March my friends and I traveled to Bossier City, LA for a Living Proof Conference;

*April we survived damaging spring storms

*May we celebrated Stewart's 40th birthday and came home to a house where two rooms were flooded

*June brought the end of school, my senior students graduating, my lost engagement ring, a 7 year anniversary, and brand new flooring for our home

*July brought news of my brother and his wife having a baby. Samantha (our red doxie) had her first back surgery. My mom and her friend and me and my friend attended the Going Beyond confernce in Houston with Priscilla Shirer.

*August came and back to work for me

"October was a repeat of Sam's surgery

*November was Thanksgiving and a much needed break

*December was a true blessiing from God with the freaky plumber situation.

In each of these months, God was always there.
I am reminded on a daily basis of God, his faithfulness, truth, love, grace, and mercy.

Bless the Lord for he is great and greatly to be praised!


post signature

No comments: